Team Angver ApplicationTeam Name:
___Rogues ___Merchants _×_RescuersLeader InformationName and Species:
Domu the seviperBuild and Appearance:
Domu is nothing special really, and has no distinguishing characteristics save for the three chips in her tail-blade, and her pupil being yellow instead of white. She is of average size for sevipers. ReferenceNature:
Quiet thoroughly cunningGender:
femaleStrengths: "Paper faces on parade"
Domu puts on faces and adopts different personalities depending on the situation she finds herself in. It is very hard to find out what Domu is really like, because she has become very skilled at this chameleon-personality gig. The main reasons she does this is to protect herself, and also to very subtly manipulate others. "This metallic tongue of mine"
Apart from being a very good liar, and changing in order to fit her surroundings, Domu is very good at making conversation with others, and telling stories (Eo begs for one nearly every night). She can appear to be genuinely interested in others, but really she isn't at all. "Nature's medicine"
Domu has a vast knowledge of the uses of many berries and plants, and she knows how to make simple remedies, and treat superficial wounds. This comes in handy a lot, because Eo is always getting his muzzle scratched by brambles, or stepping on sharp stones. "It doesn't count as flossing"
Domu is naturally talented at warping the truth (or lying, though Domu says that this is such an ugly word). She is so skilled that nearly everything that she has told Eo about his past is untrue, and she's kept the truth from him for her own purposes.Weaknesses: "It goes back for generations"
Generally Domu keeps control of situations very well, but all her reason and logic crumble when she faces battle with a Zangoose. Even catching sight of one around the village makes her uneasy and uptight. She struggles to maintain her composure and not to hiss and spit. Eo tells her time and time again to 'stop being so mean' and he can get quite distressed when Domu spots a Zangoose. He's attempted many times to help her to let go of the generations of enmity between the two species of pokemon, but he never gets anywhere with her. Sometimes, when she watches Eo interact with others, Domu wishes she could change the way she is, but she cannot, she fears she would lose herself, and everything she cares about, if she were to do so. "Carved of ice, hollow inside"
- Due to the past that she never speaks of (not even to Eo), Domu is a very cold, unfeeling pokemon at times, in that, while she may be concerned for the physical well-being of others, she has no time for teary eyes, or trembling bodies, or sad stories of the past. She finds it hard to be around those who feel so much, and is surprised that she hasn't left Eo, because of this. "Means to an end"
- Domu is very clever at using others to get what she wants, but this talent is failing her now, because she's forming attachments where she never planned on having any. It also leaves her feeling very much alone even when she's around many others, and because of this, as well as other factors of her personality, she finds it hard to get close enough to relate to others, and get to know them. "There's nothing more beautiful"
Eo's goodness is rubbing off on her, and she finds herself wanting to change her ways more and more each day. She tells herself that she doesn't care for others, but she actually is starting to want to forget her past, and come to care about other pokemon again. Moves:
Iron Tail (egg move), Glare, Screech, Poison FangAccessories:
Domu wears a grey bandana tied around her neck. It is not a fashion statement at all, she merely wears it because she has learned that a square of material can be useful in many situations.Second Member InformationName and Species:
Eo the poochyena. Build and Appearance:
He is on the smaller side of the scale when it comes to those of his kind. Domu tells him not to worry, and that judging by his large paws and overly fluffy tail, he'll grow up to be big and strong. His colouration and markings are the norm for poochyenas, except for the fact that only three of his paws are the normal darker colour his back left paw is the same shade of grey as the rest of his body. Also, the triangle of the dark mask that normally juts up between the eyes of a poochyena is inverted so that on Eo, the triangle goes downwards towards his nose. He is also blind in his left eye, and has a small scar running across it. He also has a very small scar on his lip, just below the scar on his eye. ReferenceNature:
Naïve quick to flee Gender:
maleStrengths: "Let me help you, please
Very considerate of others, Eo is always looking out for ways he can help others, and always offers to help when he sees someone struggling. Often, even when his offer of assistance is politely declined, he still decides to help, regardless of whether he's wanted around or not. "Wanna be friends?"
He tries his best to be there for anyone who needs him, and is good at sensing when another pokemon needs cheering up. He is steadfastly loyal (he really does intrigue Domu) to those he cares about. It is very easy to earn his trust, very hard to lose it, and once Eo is your friend, you have a friend for life. "It's totally half-full, anyone can see that!"
always the optimist, it is a rare occurrence for him to be brought down by his circumstances. Even when things are as bad as they can be, and Domu expresses curiosity concerning his optimism, he always says "Well, at least I'll always have you". "I'd take a blow for you"
Eo is by nature a very caring pokemon, and he is very self-sacrificial and willing to take risks to make sure others are okay. He often gets hurt when trying to protect others, and is glad he has Domu looking out for him. He is just as likely to shield a stranger as he is a friend if someone is threatened, Eo will be there, you can count on it.Weaknesses: "Yeah, it's true, I'm a big coward"
if he is ever caught alone, and is attacked, Eo won't fight back, he'll try to run instead. Without Domu there with him, he becomes very afraid and let's his fear control him. "What d'you mean, take advantage?"
Eo is a naïve little creature, who is blissfully unaware that there are others out there that would take advantage of him the first opportunity they get (Domu being one of them previously things are different now). He has a tendency to see the best in people, and is very good at ignoring the bad aspects of personalities (which perhaps isn't a good thing). He's pretty much a sitting duck, and makes a very easy target. "Got no story to be told"
Eo remembers nothing from his past, his first memory (albeit a very fuzzy one) is of Domu taking care of the wound he received to his eye. Everything he knows about himself was told to him by Domu she even gave him his name. "Rising to the bait"
Eo is fairly gullible, and he snaps at bait very quickly. He sees no reason why he shouldn't believe what people tell him (here's his naivety showing its face), and so it is very easy to fool him, or take advantage of him.Moves:
Howl, Bite, Sand-attack, RoarAccessories:
None.Third Member InformationName and Species:
Sal the ekans Build and Appearance:
He is much smaller than the average ekans (to be truthful, he's very
small), and even though he's still very young, it's unlikely that he'll grow much bigger. He is of normal colouration for his species the only unique characteristic he has is that the yellow section around his neck is much thinner than usual, and it more of a stripe than a band.Nature:
Serious - a little quick temperedGender:
maleStrengths: "Let's get down to business"
- Even from a very young age, Sal takes his job very seriously. He works hard, and trains hard, and learns as much as he can so that he can do his very best. Sal always approaches even the smallest jobs with determination and focus, which makes him very effective and efficient. "Say what you mean"
- As already mentioned, Sal just likes getting on with whatever job is at hand. As such, he has no tolerance for small talk, and gets frustrated quickly when he has to hang around doing nothing whenever Domu wants to stop and chat with someone. He doesn't like it when others are vague, and has little patience for poetry and jewels of wisdom. He is very good at speaking the truth (even though he comes off as blunt more often than not), and it is always easy to understand what Sal wants of others, and he often helps simplify things in wordy situations. "Fall down three times
- Sal is a very determined little snake, and as long as there is strength remaining, and some fight still left in him, he won't give up. No matter what obstacles he has to overcome, Sal will keep looking until he can find a way around them. This makes him a very dependable pokemon, and once he's said he'll do something for someone, then he'll get it done. "It's not worth holding on to"
- Despite being a generally easily irritable pokemon, Sal is never one to hold grudges. No matter what is done to him, if he is given an apology and judges it to be sincere, Sal forgives and forgets, just like that. This intrigues Domu, and confuses Eo.Weaknesses: "Temper, temper"
- Because of his low level of patience, and the fact that he takes everything very seriously, Sal, if pushed enough, unleashes his temper. While he's fuming, it is impossible to reason with him, and he becomes very aggressive. After blowing off steam, though, he calms down right away, and is quick to apologise for his outburst. "Ssswim? I'll passss
- The small ekans is petrified of water, and it is one of the only things that may succeed in deterring him from completing a task. Even though Domu (and Eo, grudgingly) try to comfort him and help him get over his fear, Sal is brutally honest with himself, and knows that he'll always be afraid of water. Water-based attack, though they aren't super-effective, do damage Sal quite badly, and if he gets into a state and no one else is there to help him, he'll be unable to retaliate, because he's petrified. "Bigger on the inside"
- Sal is pretty small for an ekans, and even though he's still young and will grow bigger as he ages, he will never be a normal sized ekans. Domu worries about him a lot (which is annoying) and there are times when his small size is brought up (which results in him getting very cross). What frustrates Sal the most is that he feels big and strong on the inside, and knows he can do just as well (and stay just as safe) as any other pokemon, regardless of his size. One of the reasons he works so hard is so that he can evolve, and become bigger and stronger. "Cold like stone"
- Being coldblooded, Sal (along with Domu) doesn't agree with the cold very much, and it really drains him of energy and motivation. He also can come off as cold and unkind when the weather gets him down, as he has even less patience than normal. His blunt, direct attitude makes it hard for him to make friends sometimes, as well, even though sometimes he tries really hard.Moves:
Wrap, Poison Sting, Bite, GlareAccessories:
Dear Chill and Mike,
My name is Domu, and I have been travelling for awhile now. In my custody I have a young poochyena, who was abandoned by his parents. While still growing and learning, I believe that some sort of structure and training would be beneficial to him. He's a good child, hard-working and the kindest pokemon I've ever come across. I would be ever in your debt if you allowed myself and the boy to join you, so that he can learn how to fend for himself, and help many along the way.
You won't regret it.